A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Apr 14, 2009

“You put high heels on and you change.” -Manolo Blahnik

Hi All,

Shoes....of late they have been instrumental in changing my mood. After a long hiatus, during which I wore mostly flatish shoes, or at best, a one or two inch heel, I have returned to the world of 3 inches and above: of beautiful, sexy and alive shoes. And who could believe? They have made me more confident, feel more sexy etc, etc. A return to the old confident Jo, whom could stand out in a crowd and be just a little overdone and get away with it.

It rocks to be back. It feels good to be back. I feel alive again. And that, my dear readers is worth any pain that may arise from wearing aforesaid beautiful works of art....Pain after all, is an integral part of life...regardless of the situation, regardless of any good that might come out of it. So let me cling to the beauty, the moment, the 'good' feeling that comes with wearing beautiful shoes. And the pain be damned!

Jo

You want to fall in love with a shoe, go ahead. A shoe can't love you back, but, on the other hand, a shoe can't hurt you too deeply either. And there are so many nice-looking shoes.
Allan Sherman

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker