A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jan 12, 2010

Guest Post!!

Hi All,

I was given the privilage of guest posting on the Redheaded Skeptic. It was a lot of fun!! :-)

I encourage you all to pop over and have a look around!

And I would like to announce that in return, the Redheaded Skeptic herself will be visiting here in the near future!!!

So keep an eye out for that! Should be fantastic.

Jo

1 comment:

kriss the sexy atheist said...

"The questions that have no answers." we may never find the answers, but we can always question. that is the beauty of humanity, if we choose to see it that way. Great touching story. I am always impressed by everyone's deconversion stories. I certainly can learn from everyone's courage and honesty. Thanks.

Kriss

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker