A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Mar 24, 2010

Perfect Timing.

Ugh: I have so much I want to blog about, and yet, so much that I am not quite ready to share yet. I am waiting, waiting, waiting: for resolutions, for endings and beginnings: but mostly for the right time.

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out.
~Stacey Charter~
Right now, I am in the desert land between all of these things: the no man's land of life. I have been here before, but this time, it is an entirely new (but still totally unwanted) experience of this place.

Patience, indeed. Be patient with me, my dear readers. I am taking my time, I am finding the perfect timing to tell you the things that need to be told, that will be told.

Jo

4 comments:

shadowspring said...

((Princess Jo))

Loved the quote. Looking forward to the time being right. =)

Susan said...

And Jo, I will be patient. Whenever you are ready to share.

Susan
http://susan-potpouri.blogspot.com/

Quivering Daughters said...

I go through this sometimes and understand completely. {{hugs!}} Looking forward to the pearls birthed from silence and solitude.

Lorena said...

Wow! That sounds like the ad at the end of a soap opera episode, enticing you to comeback for more.

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker