A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jun 20, 2010

Welcome and a Few Facts...

A big welcome goes out to the ICLW'ers!!
It has been a while since I have participated, so I thought I would let you all know bit about myself.

I am 22, married to my partner of 4 1/2 years. No relationship is easy, and we have had some rough bumps along the way, but somehow, some way we have stuck together. We have battled financial/housing difficulties, chronic illness (Crohns), infertility/miscarriage and even family, at various points. But yet we are here!

My recent diagnoses (Arthritis, Sacroiliitis and IBS) have meant that we are being forced to take a good hard look at our baby plans. ICLW actually coincides with my gynecologist appointment (or in other words, the appointment to work out if it is viable to get a living baby at some stage in light of my health issues and our history of infertility)....So lots of big decisions coming up, and I would love some input and stories from those of you whom have had similar challenges!

Wish us luck!

Jo

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Good luck to you, Hun. ((Hugs))

Ashlee G. said...

Best of luck to you!

Ashlee

ICLW #180

Ernie said...

Nice to meet you! It sounds like you have a LOT on your plate. I have Crohn's too, so I know how horrible that can be. I hope everything goes your way soon!

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker