A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jul 17, 2010

Change!

Welcome to the new look!! A change is as good as a holiday they say and I am in desperate need of a holiday. But for now, I will deal with a new blog look instead.

Yes, the above picture is of my feet: and yes, I took it!

 Because you know, I am like that. I love shoes: maybe a little too much; rofl.

Jo

6 comments:

Jo said...

Too cute! Love those shoes, btw.

Stacie said...

I love it! Change is good, I think. It helps to clear your mind and allows time to refocus.

Hugs!

Laura said...

I love it! How did you do this in blogger? I am hopeless on my family blog!

Angel Renee said...

I like your shoes. A lot.

April said...

Change is a good thing and I love the shoes!

ICLW

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Cute shoes! Love the look.

~Happy ICLW~

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker