A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jul 31, 2010

Some Thoughts

Somewhere over the rainbow, there are babies waiting for me.

Somewhere over the rainbow, my innocence hides.

Somewhere over the rainbow, my hope lives.

Somewhere over the rainbow that seems so far away,

My dreams drift like clouds,

So untouchable, so fragile.

Dreams of lullabies,

Of families whole and beautiful,

Of a life that could have turned out so differently.

But I am here, now,

Living with the cards fate handed me

Living with an untouchable, beautiful rainbow,

Which promises so much,

And gives so little,

And that makes somewhere seem so far away

But still, I am here,

Searching for somewhere.



I hope I find it. 

 _____________________________________


I found this piece whilst re-reading my old posts, and found it still so applicable, I decided to share it again. 
Jo


1 comment:

Jo said...

Love, love, love this. Sometimes, the only way I believe in God is because I want to believe that my babies are there, over the rainbow, and waiting for me.

Hugs,
Jo

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker