A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Aug 9, 2010

All my hope and all my eggs.

I would like to announce that I have eggs. They are tiny, but they are there: lots of lovely follicles.

I would also like to announce that I have a great uterine lining, and a small uterus. :-)

According to ultrasound technician a simple dose of Clomid might be all that is required to get my baby maker kick started. Her thoughts are that due to hormones, my eggs are not releasing the way they should.What  made it all the more lovely was that she (the technician) was a survivor of infertility herself. She totally understood what we were going through and took the time to explain everything in detail: which of course, satisfied my need to know everything.

That being said, it really depends on what my gyno thinks and on the results of our other tests, including Justin's. Fingers crossed the technician is right and that nothing is wrong on Justin's side.

Actually, I am just astonished I have eggs (and so many of them) to start with.

It makes me smile, and gives me hope. Grow little eggs, grow :-)

Jo

4 comments:

Iam veRONIque said...

Congratulations on a progressive and positive results. Grow eggs grow and be a blessing to them Keep it up and pray. Wish you all the best. God bless.

Laura said...

Yay! Good luck!

Elaine VanDRiver said...

yay for follies!!!! yay for you!! sending you good good vibes! elaine, lfca

LambAround said...

Good luck! I'm excited to think that I may be reading about your baby adventures in the near future :)

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker