A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Nov 23, 2010

A Word of Thanks

Thanks - the comments have been so amazing for us to read.

It is not over until we say it is. And we haven't - yet. Threatened it many times. Fought over it many times.

I don't want infertility to beat us. Never give up. Never surrender.



Do you hear me? I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again


~ Lucky, Jason Mraz ~






1 comment:

rebecca said...

So glad you guys are trying to work through the difficult times together and seeking support from a therapist. Will be continuing to keep you in my thoughts and wishing strength and understanding for you both as you continue on this path ((hugs))

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker