A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Dec 16, 2010

Blank.

I have literally had this post sitting in a tab for about a week now, completely blank. I click over to begin to write, and then click away, because I don't know how, and even if, I should write what I feel.


Hang in there folks, it has been a bumpy ride, these past few weeks. An overwhelming, exhausting ride. And I am not off yet.


In the next few days I am really hoping to organise myself and write up my annual "A Year That Was" post, and update everyone on our recent happenings. :-) But for now, I really want to crawl into a quiet hole, and sleep.


Jo

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sleep! We'll be here when you wake up. :)

Claire said...

Hope you're doing ok hun. Merry Christmas to you and Justin, if I don't talk to you before then.

*hugs*

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker