A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

Jan 10, 2011

Change

Well, it looks like we may be moving again. And strangely enough this time around - I am calm. I am not panicking - at least yet. Talk to me in another few weeks and I might have changed my tune!

But for now, I can totally see this move as good thing. It is time - we are ready. I guess that makes all the difference right now.

What will be, will be. Unlike the past times, I feel that we will find the right house and real estate agent for us.

The real question is whether or not our marriage will survive another move. But even that isn't something that I am all that worried about. What will be, will be.

2011 is going to be the year of change - of finding myself in my marriage, in my life and in the moment.

Jo

1 comment:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Change is hard. Hoping that this round of change brings your peace and clarity.

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker