A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

May 10, 2011

The Cost for Us.

Got our information pack in the mail today.

And also found out a more definitive price too....a bit of an ouch moment!!

In order to make our dream come true, we looking at somewhere in the vicinity of $10,000 as the up front figure. Thanks to various benefits from our government, we will get about 75% back. But for us it is huge.

Don't get me wrong, I feel lucky that it isn't the amount that those in the US face to do IVF. But to us? It is a huge figure to come up with.

And we will do it, I have no doubt, but it is going to take so much longer than we expected. Sigh.

One step at a time.

One day at a time.

I know it will be worth it.

I have to believe that it will be worth it.

 

No comments:

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker