A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

~Blogger~

May 6, 2011

Titles and Days

Ma.
Mom. 
Mother. 
Mama.
Mum. 
Mummy.


I have no claim over any of those titles. 

And yet. 

And yet, this year will be the second year that I will have kids with me on "Mother's day".

And yet, it doesn't stop me from feeling like a fraud. 

And yet, it doesn't stop me from the overwhelming pain this day brings.

And yet, it doesn't stop me from taking a moment, any moment, out of that day to mourn the lost. 

The lost chances. 

The lost dreams. 

The lost person I have been. 


2 comments:

Vee said...

((((hugs))))

biojen said...

I'm sorry. This day just sucks. I think it is actually worse than valentines day. Just another way to guilt people into spending money and making others feel bad. I hope the day goes quickly for you.

LFCA

Submit My News Click here to submit my news to the LFCA

A Cloud of Words

Wordle: Princessjo

Anniversary Countdown

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker